LBN customers are expected to settle their invoices on or before the due date as stated in the invoice. To facilitate ease of payment, the following OPTIONS are available.
- Any registered LBN outlet
- Authorized banks
- Commercial Bank (ATM, Internet Banking) - A/C No : 0075362323
- Sampath Bank (Internet Banking) - A/C No : 004010001485
- HNB (ATM, Internet Banking) - A/C No : 003010494438
By Credit Card
- We accept VISA/ MASTER/ AMEX credit cards at our registered outlets.
- We also accept credit card standing orders. Please call 5300300 or visit nearest LBN branch to set up the facility.
- Log on to www.lbn.lk to pay your bills via internet.
- Standing order facilies with AMEX cards (ABS)
Pay from your Mobile
- Dialog eZ Cash
- Mobitel M Cash
Now you can pay your LBN bills through Pay&Go
Online Payments are facilitated through Sampath Bank secure payments gateway. Please Register with Sampath Bank Payment Gateway. Select Cable TV then select Lanka Broadband Network
Cheque Payment Instructions
- All cheques should be crossed "Account Payee Only" and drawn in favour of "Lanka Broadband Networkds Limited"
- You can post your cheques to Lanka Broadband Networks, No. 241/32, Kirula Road, Narahenpita stating Your Contract Number and Your name.
Please quote your LBN contract number in any method of payment.
LBN Mt. Lavinia
No. 35, Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia.
No. 193F 1/1, Galle Road, Beruwala
LBN Nuwara Eliya
36F,MC New Complex,Udapussellawa Road,Nuwaraeliya.
052 3 537 234 / 071 8 728 925
Pearl Park Shopping Complex, No. 146-S4, Negombo Road, Wattala
No. 215A, Thelwatta Junction, Negombo
No. 4B, 49R, N.H.S. Raddolugama
No. 79A, Sea Street, Negombo